Career Opprtunities

When I was 16 years old I finished school, then I took the PAA and the result was a good end. I applied to theater career in the Universidad de Chile (this career opened its postulation for the first time, after of the military strike of 1973), I was initially selected. In those times, all short-list had to give a special test. The short-list was 150, approximately and the place only was 24. After that I took several tests, my possibility was nearer and nearer, because I was still in the short-list.

When I was selected in the last test, I conversed with my parents. My father ran down about the theater career, but he allowed that I study this career. However, my mother said that she would help me economically, but I would have that to leave my parent’s house.

In front of these events, I got very scared and I didn`t believe capable of getting out of my house, only I was 16 years old. Finally, I registered in Commercial Engineering in the Universidad de Santiago and I left my dream to a side the way.

I believe that my career like actress will be excellent, I consider that I have characteristics for acting and my fighter spirit, maybe I will have my theater like many actors today.

Fortunately, what I have lived brought me to this point of my life where I feel very happy and a fulfilled woman.

0 comentarios:



Publicar un comentario