The music in my life



Music is present all the time in my life, but since my adolescence. When I was a little girl,in my house we did not have a radio that’s why I didn’t know the music until I was 17 years old. However when I knew the music, I never left the music in my life.
My classmates taught me to listen rock music. My favourite band is AC/DC and The Cure. I listen to pop music too, but much less. I would like to go to England so I can see a concert of The Cure, It’s my dream. I hope that I can travel to London in 2013 and I can see The Cure in a concert. I went to concert that AC/DC give in Monumental de River, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My favourite AC/DC album is Back in Black and my favourite The Cure album is Bloodflowers.
I like listening to music loud. This makes me feel free from my problems, sad stories and sad memories. The rock makes me feel energized, happy and it makes me active.
Some kinds of music make me sad, but I prefer no listening to them. I prefer listening to rock music, and a little heavy metal but my favourite is the hard rock.

0 comentarios:



Publicar un comentario